With the holidays right around the corner, it is hard to know what to buy for your family and friends. Especially for those with an adventurous spirit who may already own everything they need! It’s never too early to start asking them what they might need to encourage their adventurous spirit into the new year.
So if you’re looking for the right gift for your favorite adventure buddy, camping colleague, or a good list to send over to your family for yourself? Look no further! We’ve curated this list of gifts that they will love to receive, or you will love giving!
- First up, is this Rumpl Sherpa Puffy Blanket that is lined with fleece, offering additional comfort and warmth for car camping, road tripping, or even sleeping in a tent. All of the blankets from Rumpl are built to last and are a great gift for anybody in the family. The beach-goer or car camper, everybody would love to own a Rumpl!
- Gregory Alpaca 80 Duffel is the best gift for every single member of the family. This duffle bag also compacts down to a small size, making it perfect if you’re traveling and know you’ll be coming home with souvenirs! Plus, comes with a packing cube and it has backpack straps making it easier to carry about your adventures.
- Chaco Ramble Puff Clog: This clog is the comfiest assecory for a cozy cabin stay, a trip to the airport, the campfire, or around the house. Not only are they water resistant, they’re durable and built to last while providing solid support and comfort.
Jetboil Outdoor Research
- Jetboil HalfGen is a popular addition to the JetBoil Flash or MiniMo because it gives you the option to fry up an egg, saute vegetables, or even cook a burger. Its compact design and ceramic coating make this the perfect addition to any household that enjoys car camping or backpacking!
- Outdoor Research Trail Mix Quarter Zip Pullover is a piece of clothing that every outdoor lover needs for camping, hitting the trail, or getting cozy by the campfire. Pullovers are one of our most loved pieces of gear that we highly suggest everybody owns.
Backpackers Pantry Tony’s Chocolonely Bandits Bandanas
- Backpackers Pantry 3-Day Emergency Meal Kit is something that every household should have in case of an emergency. Of course, the backpacker in the family may want to use the meals right away, but we advise that this is kept in your car in the event you’re stuck somewhere.
- Tony’s Chocolonely: Look no further than the Tony’s Holiday Budle for the perfect stocking stuffer. With Tony’s you can feel good about what you’re packing into your loved one’s gifts and stockings. ‘Cause each Tony’s bar is full of Fairtrade & BCorp certified.
- Bandits Bandanas: In need of a cute accessory for car camping, road tripping, or everything in between? The “Little Things” bandana is made by Rayco Design and money is donated to the ALS Therapy Development Institute when you purchase one. A win-win for you, the gift buyer, and the giftee.
All in all, you can’t go wrong with any of these gift items above. Whether you’re trying to buy something for yourself with holiday money or give a meaningful gift that the person can think of you every time they buy it-this list is great to share! Happy Holidays from Gregory Mountain Products!